jump on in with us!
The unpaid internship program at UMWC is intended to be a continuation of one’s educational training by experiencing hands on learning focused on providing healthcare, food, and shelter to those in need.
- Applications for Summer 2022 Internship are now being accepted!!
- Applications received before March 28th will be viewed first.
- Applications received between March 28th and April 8th will be given secondary consideration.
- You will be notified of the Summer 2022 decisions in mid April
- The Summer Intern session is 5/16/22 – 7/29/22
- All internships are unpaid. Applicants must be 18 or older.
Applicants can indicate their interest in a single session OR a double session. If you choose a double session, the period will end 12/9/22.
- Personal transportation (we are not directly on a bus line)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic team player able to work independently and with a team
- Able to research and analyze data and summarize information
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Students must commit to full internship session