jump on in with us!
The unpaid internship program at UMWC is intended to be a continuation of one’s educational training by experiencing hands on learning focused on providing healthcare, food, and shelter to those in need.
- We are now accepting applications.
- You will be notified of the Spring 2021 decisions in early December
- Orientation will be January 6th at 4:00 pm through Zoom
- All internships are unpaid. Applicants must be age 18 or older
- The spring internship period is 1/10/22–4/29/22
- Clinic applicants can choose a single semester or double semester. If you choose a double semester, the period would end July 29th, 2022. Please indicate your choice in your cover letter.
- Personal transportation (we are not directly on a bus line)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic team player able to work independently and with a team
- Able to research and analyze data and summarize information
- Possess clear written and verbal communication skills
- Students must commit to full internship session