Our pantry is open Monday–Thursday from 9 am to 11 am
We close when we have reached our service capacity for the day.
We provide a week’s worth of groceries to each household that visits our pantry. The selection of food ranges from fresh produce to frozen meats to canned goods.
We aim to keep our pantry half-stocked with fresh produce and frozen meats. We are a gold-level pantry for the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina.
We are currently serving clients curbside due to COVID-19. Please follow the signs and remain in your car when you arrive for service.
Guidelines and Eligibility
- Clients who are eligible can receive one week’s worth of healthy groceries during a visit
- Current Photo ID with full name and date of birth
- Proof of Wake County Address
- Acceptable form of ID for all family members to receive benefits
- Documentation of Income/Expenses for household