Volunteer commitment is key!
– Volunteers must be able to commit to volunteering at least two (2) shifts per month for at least a year.
– Volunteers must have reliable transportation, as we are not located on a bus line.
– Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older to volunteer without a parent or chaperone in any of our programs.
– Volunteers between the ages of 8 and 18 may volunteer in our Client Choice Food Pantry when we are not open for clients while being supervised by a parent or chaperone at all times.
– Volunteers between the ages of 8 and 18 are also able to participate in some of our other volunteer opportunities (serving meals, gardening, yardwork, etc) while being supervised by a parent or chaperone at all times.
– Volunteers are expected to dress casual or modest casual. Shorts should be 2” above the knee; shoulders should be covered.
– Closed-toed shoes must be worn in the Food Pantry and Clinic. Intake – Triage volunteers should wear scrubs.