Case Management Coordinator (Part-time)
Pay Rate: $13.00 / hour
Department: Open Door Clinic
The part-time Case Management Coordinator supports the Clinic Department in processing Charity Care applications to assist patients with scheduling imaging and specialty referrals to hospitals and private doctor’s offices. The Case Management Coordinator is also responsible for handling billing inquiries resulting from referrals as well as assisting in other aspects of clinic operations.
28 hour work week – Monday through Friday, hours will vary but currently will be between 9am – 5pm. Benefits include: pro-rated PTO and holidays, regular wages paid during the office closure between 12/26 and 12/31.
Experience/ Skills, Requirements:
- Fluent Bilingual (English/Spanish) proficiency required.
- At least 2-years of college level courses preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of medical office experience.
- Ability to follow HIPPAA guidelines and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of several Microsoft applications.
- Excellent communication (verbal, listening, speaking) skills with internal and external customers.
- Ability to successfully and efficiently multi-task.
- Team Player.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org